1. Cut you liner to the height of the glass and enough to cover the circumference of the glass plus about an inch or 2.5 cm for overlapping.
2. Cut the double sided tape to match the height of the shelf liner on both ends. Then remove the protective paper backing. Wrap the liner around the glass and overlap and adhere.
3. Now the glass is covered and read for the next step.
4. Cut the paper napkin to a height that is slightly more than the height of the glass. Then remove the extra white layers of napkin so that all that is remaining is the top layer.
5. Lay the glass on the table with the overlapped side on the bottom. Apply paper napkin glue to a section of the glass. Then slightly press the napkin centered on the glass. Use the brush and brush on more glue and help adhere the napkin onto the liner. As you go adhere the napkin around the glass, it is best to place your other hand inside of the glass and work “in the air” so that the wet napkin does not touch the underground. Continue adding the motive around the glass until the ends meed on the backside of the glass.