1. Cut a snowman motif roughly out of the fabric and fuse web to the backside of the motif. Fuse the snowman then onto a white cardstock and cut the it exactly out.
2. Tear a piece of the fiber paper out and glue it to the card using the stick glue.
3. Cut a piece of jute ribbon to fit across the width of the card. Cut a small piece of the clear 2-sided adhesive foil, remove the protective backing from one side and stick it to the backside of the jute ribbon.
4. Remove the 2nd side of the foil and stick the jute ribbon on to the card. Because the foil is transparent, it cannot be seen through the fibers of the jute ribbon.
5. Cut a piece of the strong self-adhesive tape, remove one side of the protective backing and apply it to the backside of the snowman. Remove then the 2nd side and adhere the snowman to the card as seen in the picture.
6. Carefully cut the wish out of the printed vellum with the Fiskars scissors. Punch 2 holes through the vellum and through the card and use the brass fasterners to attach the vellum to the card.