1. Cut a 2 and 3 inch circle out of the washcloth. The 3 inch circle will be the body.
2. Sew a runing stitch around the outside edge of the 3 inch circle like you are making a fabric yo-yo. Stuff the inside of the circle while pulling the threads at the same time to close the circle. Once the circle is closed, knot off the thread. Leave the thread long and insert the needle into the wooden bead and pull the thread through. Glue the wooden bead to the red body. Leave the thread hanging.
3. Cut the smaller 2 inch circle in half. Fold it into a cone shape and glue the edge down. This is the hat. Pull the needle and thread through the top of the hat and then glue the hat rim to the wooden bead.
4. Dot two eyes onto the wooden bead.
5. Glue the red wooden half bead onto the face as the nose.
6. The area under the nose and around the back of the bead, glue cotton to resemble beard and hair.