1. The first step you need to do is to take your ivy picks and wrap or attach them with the hot glue at random points on the wreath.
2. Take your two stick halves, place some red fiber in the center and tie it all together using red ribbon.
3. Hot glue the bird on the sticks and then hot glue the sticks to the bottom of the wreath.
4. Cut a piece of the red mesh ribbon, gather it in the middle and wrap a piece of ivy a couple of times around the middle. Hot glue this now under the sticks. Stick a feather on the left side of the bird. If it does not want to hold alone, use hot glue to fix it in place.
5. Glue rose buds randomly on to the wreath.
6. Tie a satin ribbon at the top of the wreath for hanging.