1. Cut the white card stock in the preferred size.
2. Cut the vellum out the same size as the cardboard. Apply double sided adhesive tape to the backside of the vellum.
3. Now, cut the vellum about 1/4” shorter on all sides with the decorative scissors.
4. Remove backing from double sided Tape and attatch vellum onto the bookmark.
5. Punch hole in top of the bookmark and pull cord through and secure.
6. If preferred, use clear contact paper on the backside of the bookmark to protect it from getting dirty or wet.