1. Follow the instructions in the pom-pom tutorial below to make the Santa body. The body here is approximately 5 centimeters in size. It is ok when the body size varies for this project.
2. To create the hat, use the CD and trace onto red felt. Cut the circle out and then cut it in half. Take the half and fold it over matching the straight edges until a hat shape is created. Glue the straight edge and let dry. When dry, glue to the top of the wooden bead.
3. Glue the wooden bead to the pom-pom and let it dry thoroughly.
4. Dot on the eyes, glue the red half bead on for the nose and glue on a small piece of batting for the beard.
5. If you wish to hang the Santa, use red embroidery thread or a fishing line and create a loop to attach to the hat.
Ages 9 and older
Time: About 1 Hour