Follow also the manufacturers instructions for the clay you are using as each company’s clay varies.
1. Divide your orange clay block into 4 pieces. The sizes can vary to allow for different sized pumpkins.
2. Form smooth round balls or cyllindral shaped forms with each piece by rolling it between the palms of your hands. The warmth of your hands will soften the clay, making it easy to work with.
3. Once each ball is complete, take your index finger and your thumb and slightly flatten the shape at the top and bottom.
4. Take the knife and cut 4-6 lines. Each line gets cut from the top center and carries on until the bottom center.
5. Take four very small pieces of green clay and form “stems” for each pumpkin and press them on.
6. Preheat your oven to 130° C or 265° F.
7. Bake your pumkins for 30 minutes until hardened.