1. Stamp the word wish, the perfume bottle, the shoes and the handbag on white textured cardstock, add embossing powder to the still wet ink and heat up to emboss.
2. Cut around the shapes using the appropriate shape and size with the circle cutter.
3. Cut now out of the pink cardstock those same shapes again in one size larger and adhere the smaller circles onto the larger circles.
4. Cut a piece of white textured cardstock a bit smaller than the pink card. Punch a tiny hole at the top and bottom of the white rectangle.
5. Gather 5 beads on the wire and secure each bead by going in through the holes again and pulling the wire to the back side of the beads. Insert the ends of the wire now through the tiny holes and pull to the backside of the rectangle. Secure on the backside with tape.
6. Adhere the white rectangle onto the card using double sided adhesive.
7. Cut the age out of brown cardstock using the alphabet template.
8. Assemble the message, the age and the circles now on the card. Use foam tape to adhere the top and bottom circle to give the card dimension.
8. Punch out 3 small pink circles and 3 small brown flowers. Adhere the circles on the card, adhere the flowers offset on the circles and then glue a half pink pearl bead to the center of each flower.