Tip: If you do not have some of the supplies mentioned or if they are not available in your area, be creative and find alternatives that would also work well. Your creativity has no limit when it comes to making these small works of art.
1. Print out the tag template below in two different sizes and transfer the patterns to your papers. The larger size will be the white cardstock and the smaller size will be the striped pattern paper. Adhere the striped tag shape onto the white one.
2. Tear a piece of white fiber paper and adhere it then over the tag in a diagonal direction.
3. Cut a piece of pink ribbon and adhere it to the bottom of the tag. Then glue a white feather on the left side of the tag.
4. Prepare you paper napkin motif using one of the tutorials below and place a piece of 3-D foam tape on the back side of the motif. Then adhere the motif to the card. Embellish it with 5 half beads.
5. Use the Sizzix die cutter and die cut “friends”. Also punch out 2 small hearts using the heart punch. Adhere these 3 pieces to the tag.
6. Punch a hole in the top of the tag and insert an eyelet. Knot a piece of fuzzy ribbon through the hole.