1. Cut out the heart shape out of cardboard. Use a pencil and mark off the areas of the heart. Each stripe has a width of 3 cm (or choose any width you like to create more or less stripes).
2. Then cut the red and white corrugated card into 3 cm wide strips. Cut the red stripes perpendicular to the white stripes for an interesting effect. Glue the strips onto the heart shape. The ends can hang over the edge. These will be cut away in the next step.
3. Turn the heart over and cut along the heart shape to remove the ends that are overhanging.
4. Now add the blue card to the remaining corner. Again turn it over to cut away excess hanging over the edge. Afterwards you will have again a heart shape.
5. Add a star of white corrugated card to the top left corner and the heart is finished.