1. Separate the top layer of the napkin from the bottom layers. The bottom layers can be discarded.
2. Decide on the napkin length and height needed. Measure the height about 1 inch higher than the glass and the length needs to longer than the size of the glass including its depth.
3. Having decided on the needed size, cut 2 pieces out of the napkin, 2 pieces of the stabile foil and 2 pieces out of the contact paper.
4. The stabile foil gets then placed with the sticky side down on the top side of the napkin on both pieces. Make sure there are no air bubbles and the foil adheres correctly.
5. On the backside of the napkin pieces, stick contact paper to protect the napkins.
6. Once completed, punch 2 holes on each side of the pieces. Use the picture as a guideline to judge where to put the holes. Using the eyelets, connect then both pieces together.
7. The latern is flat when finished and then it needs to get opened and wrapped snuggly around the glass.