1. The first thing you need to do is paint or mark the skewers green and set aside to dry so they will be ready when you are finished creating your flowers.
2. Print out the flowers to the fullest size of your pinter paper (or a size you want) and make permanent templates with them by gluing the pattern sheet onto a cereal box and then cutting out each flower. Then you can trace around each cardboard flower as many times as you like.
3. Once your flowers are cut out, use the stylus and foam pad and score a line down each flower petal.
4. Then bend the score line a little to the middle to add dimension to the flower petals. Glue different colored circles onto the centers.
5. Now you can glue the flowers to the skewers.
6. If you want leaves, print out leaves and trace onto the green paper. You can use the leaf pattern from this template or draw your own. If using the pattern, print it out to a size that will be suitable for the flowers you are making. Then score a line down the center of the leaf and fold it a little towards the middle. Now the leaf can be glued onto the skewer, just below the flower.