1. Close and glue the rim piece into a ring.
2. Glue the first 2 basket pieces centered inside the rim so that the edges match the top edge of the rim.
3. After adding each strip, make sure to place a drop of glue on the bottom most piece before adding the next strip. This will help secure the basket from the bottom and make it more stable.
4. Then glue the remaining two basket pieces centered between the first two pieces and also lined up with the top rim of the basket. This is how it looks from the inside of the basket.
5. This is how it looks from the outside of the basket.
6. This is how the basket looks when it is finished. All it needs now is the handle. The ends of the handle get glued inside the basket with the corrugated sided facing outwards.