1.Cut out 4 circles in 4 different sizes.If you have decorative edged scissors, use these to cut the circles out. This gives the edge a more realistic look.
2. Cut each circle in half using normal scissors so that you now have eight halves. This is enough for 2 trees.
3. Form a cone with each semi-circle and glue the side edge. Hold together with a paper clip.
4. Cut into the bottom about 1/4 inch or 7mm from the bottom edge with your normal scissors as seen in the picture below. Do this around the whole bottom edge.
5. Take each of the four sizes and start to assemble your tree. Starting with the bottom, place a dot of glue on the tip. Add the second biggest cone over it, place a dot at the tip and add the next smaller size, and so on. Do this until you have used your last tree part.
6. Let the tree dry.
7. To add decorations, create a garland like this. Take a piece of wire about 20 cm or 6 inches long. Add the first bead 5 cm or 2 inches from one end of the wire. Go with the the other wire end again through this bead to secure it in place. Continue adding beads in this manner at 1.3 cm or 1/2 inch intervals until the garland is long enough. Insert the first wire end through the top tip of the tree and secure it inside the tree with tape if you can. Wrap the garland around the tree and tuck the other end through the bottome of the tree when finished. Secure this end also with tape.