1. First of all, place all of the paper bags in the same direction with the opening at the top. Draw a stick glue line down the middle of the first bag and also across the bottom and place the next bag onto it. Draw a stick glue line again down the middle of the bag and across the bottom.
2. Continue in the same manner until all 8 layers of bags are glued together.
3. Then mark a dot at the top center of the top bag.
4. Also mark two dots on each bag side at the same height. The further down you place the dots, the steeper the point angle will be.
5. Draw and connect the top dot with each of the two side dots.
6. Cut these corners away so that your bag now looks like this.
7. On both sides of the bags, cut random shapes through all of the layers.
8. Then gently pull the bag open until you have the snowflake shape. Glue the first end to the last end. Place a piece of tape at one of the points. This will reinforce the point so it does not tear when the snowflake is hanging. Then poke a small hole through the hole with a needle and pull a piece of string through for hanging