1. Print out the patterns and create permanent templates out of sturdy cardboard for them. This makes the patterns easier to trace onto the fun foam. Print out the patterns so that the large circle has the size of a CD.
2. After cutting out the permanent templates, trace the patterns onto the fun foam. If creating a wall decoration, you will need: 1 large circle, 1 small circle, 1 Chinese year of the ox symbol, 1 ox head, 1 ox horn, 1 ox nose and 2 ox eyes (cut one in reverse).
3. Glue the pieces to the round shapes as you see them in the picture.
4. Punch a hole in the top of the large circle and fix an eyelet in the hole.
5. Punch a hole in both the top and bottom of the small circle and also fix an eyelet in each hole.
6. Connect the smaller circle to the larger using nylon thread. Before knotting off, add wooden beads to the thread.
7. Now add nylon thread to the top smaller circle and also add beads to decorate. Decide how the length of the thread should be and knot off.