1. Tear a piece of pink colored construction paper out and glue this to your blank white card.
2. Now tear a piece of white fiber paper and glue this in a decorative way over the cardstock.
3. Print out the pattern and cut out twice out of white cardstock. On one of the patterns, cut out the inside of the glass so that there is a 1/4 inch or 7mm border.
4. On the cut out paper glass place adhesive tape along the edge as seen in the picture below.
5. Cut a piece of acetate foil to fit the inside of the glass. Remove the protective papers fo the double sided adhesive and adhere the acetate foil cutout to the glass.
6. Now add double sided foam tape completely along the cut out edge of the glass and along the stem and base.
7. Fill in the area with some iridescent flakes and then pull the protective paper off of the foam tape. Adhere the second glass exactly over the first. Add double sided adhesive to the back of the glass and adhere it then on to the card.
8. Use the dimensional paint and draw a fine line around the glass if you like.
9. Adhere the acrylic or glass beads to the card using the jewel glue.