Tutorial for this snowman:
1. Start with the hat band. Wrap red wool around the area of the band and needle felt the band until it is finished.
2. Then needle felt the black areas to the top and the bottom of the band.
3. Continue with the nose...
4. ...and then the buttons.
5. Now you will add the white wool to the remaning areas of the snowman. First use the larger needle to randomly poke the wool to hold in place.
6. Then change over to the finer needles to do the detail work.
7. Last but not least, add black wool felt to the area of the eyes and needle felt two eyes onto the snowman.