Instructions for Project 1:
1. Take fully bloomed roses and pick of the rose petals before they fall off and put these in a glass.
2. Fill the glass with a bit of water to cover the roses completely and take your wooden stick and stir and crush the roses as much as possible.
3. Pour now the the rose water through a kitchen sieve and a funnel into another glass or best... an empty perfume bottle. The aroma of the rose water is wonderful to smell!
Instructions for Project 2:
1. Fill a glass with water and add some colored ink to the water.
2. Place cut flowers into the glass of water and wait overnight (about 12 hours).
3. You will observe that the flowers have absorbed much of the water and at the same time, the color of the ink.
Recommended for ages 7 and up