1. Attach the florist wire to the wreath. Then start placing the patches of moss on the top and sides of the wreath. As each new patch is added, wrap the wire around the wreath once to secure it in place.
2. Continue adding moss and wrapping the wire around it.
3. This wreath is now finished.
4. Cut the wire and wrap the end underneath previously wrapped wires to secure it on the backside of the wreath. Then tuck the end of the wire into the wreath to hold it in place.
5. Now you can decide how you want to decorate the wreath. First wrap a piece of ribbon to the top of the wreath for hanging. Then add a bow to the front side using the hot glue gun.
6. First place the embellishments on the wreath to determine where they will be. Once you are satisfied with the look, then hot glue the embellishments in place. Place hot glue on the backside of each item and press it firmly onto the wreath. Check each piece once the glue has dried that it is well attached.