Illustrated Craft Tutorial:
1. Slice a piece off one side of each cork so you will have a flat side to place it on.
2. Either punch out shapes or...
3. ... print out the tulip template so that the height of both pieces measure just less than 1 1/2 inches.
4. Cut small wire pieces and glue the wire to the backsides of the flowers and leaves, if there are any. Let dry.
5. Use a needle to poke holes in the top of the wine cork and then insert the bottoms of the wires into the holes. Fill the area of the cork as you please.