1. Cut out 3 equal sized hearts. Using the gold pen, make “stitching” marks along the edges of the hearts. Write in each heart I, Love and You.
2. Cut the natural paper out with the decorative scissors just a bit smaller than the blank card. Glue this onto the white card. Draw a line along the outer edges of the beige paper.
3. Place 3-D pads on the backsides of the top 2 hearts and remove the protective paper backings.
4. Using the picture as placement idea, glue the bottom heart directly on to the card.
5. Stick the other hearts onto the card over the bottom heart.