Instructions: The instructions are for just one card. You can create more cards simultaneously by simply adhering two entire napkin quarters onto the double-sided adhesive sheet(s) and cutting the motifs out as you need them.
1. First of all select 4 motifs from your paper napkin or fabric that you have chosen to use for this card. The squares on the paper napkin used here measured 4 cm each (about 1.6 inches). You will need each motif twice so you have 8 squares alltogether. If using a paper napkin, remove all but the top layer and discard the bottom layers.
2. Cut the double-sided adhesive sheet so that the 8 chosen squares will fit on it. Then remove the protective backing from the sheet and press each of the 8 squares onto the sheet. Cut each square out. Then remove the backing of the double-sided adhesive from the backside of the napkin and press the napkin motifs onto off-white colored cardstock. Now cut one each of the first 4 squares.
3. Then from the remaining 4 squares, cut each leaf out individually.
4. Glue each of the 4 squares onto orange cardstock and cut out with a very small border (about 2.5 mm or 1/8th inch).
5. Place 3-D foam pads on the backside of the individual leaves and adhere them onto the corresponding leaf on each of the 4 squares.
6. Cut a 10 cm square (or larger/smaller depending on the size of your squares) out of the dark yellow cardstock and adhere it centered to the card.
7. Then glue each of the 4 squares centered on the yellow cardstock and your card is finished.