Illustrated Craft Tutorial:
1. Cut a 8.5 centimeter circle out of either plain or corrugated red cardboard.
2. Then cut the wedge into the circle.
3. Cover the one side of the cut over the other and glue together. Use a clothespin to hold it together until the glue dries.
4. Punch out a few circles. Dot the top of the mushroom top with glue and adhere the circles onto the mushroom top.
5. Use glue or hot glue to stick the wine cork underneath the mushroom top. Parents may need to assist with the gluing if using a glue gun.
If you want the bases to be longer, you can consider gluing two wine corks together to increase the height.