Instructions: Either freeze outdoors if it is cold enough in your area or use your deep freezer.
1. Fill the larger bowl first with about 5 cm of water (2 inches) and some greenery and let it freeze. This will create a base.
2. At the same time, place a jug of water in the frigerator to get it really cold.
3. Now once the bowl of water is frozen, place the small bowl in the center of the larger bowl and fill the small bowl full with rocks or sand or other heavy items to hold it in place.
4. Then fill the area around the small bowl up with the ice cold water from your refrigerator and add your greenery and set to freeze overnight. A lot of the greenery will rise to the top.
5. The next evening, remove the smaller bowl out of the larger bowl and set a tea light in the center and light. Place outdoors on a concrete underground when using it. Because the hole is much bigger than the tea light, the flame did not melt the ice too much. But you can always use LED tea lights instead. They are safer, too.