The ATC: When adding each new type of paper, lay paper over the card, adhere and trim excess paper away from the edges.
1. Cover the blank artist trading card completely with a sheet of scrapbook paper.
2. Tear a strip of the orange paper and adhere it on the left side of the card.
3. Tear a strip of gold about 1/5th the width of the card and adhere it to the top of the card.
4. Tear a piece of dark orange fiber paper to about 1/3 of the height of the card and adhere it to the bottom of the card.
5. Tear a piece of the scrapbook paper and adhere it to the bottom right corner of the card.
6. Cut a strip of the mesh ribbon and use the transparent double sided tape to adhere it to the right side of the card.
7. Punch a hole at the top left and bottom left corners and insert the eyelets.
8. Cut a piece of wire double the length of the card and insert it into the eyelet holes and twist ends secure on the backside.
9. Print “Hope” using a favorite font on your computer and trim strip so that before the word is a long empty space. Fold this over, hang it on the wire and punch a small hole through the vellum and the card. Add the small heart brad through the hole and secure on the backside of the ATC.
10. Cover a small cardstock square with scrapbook paper and adhere.
11. Trim the paper to the size of the square and add a 3-D foam tape piece to the backside.
12. Punch out the heart and wrap with thin gold wire. Secure the ends on the backside.
13. Add a 3-D foam tape piece to the backside of the heart.
10. Adhere the small square to the card as seen on the picture.
11. Stick the heart over the left side of the square.
Card Making Tutorials: Here you will find information about tools and techniques used to make cards, scrapbooks, artist trading cards and gift tags.