1. First iron and lay the fabric flat on the table surface. Place the lace edge along long side of the fabric edge as seen in this picture below.
2. Cut through the bottom of the heart wreath carefully with the craft knife.
3. Bring the other fabric edge over and pin in place so that the lace is sandwiched between both fabric layers.
4. Sew along the edge with a small seam allowance and then turn the tube.
5. Once turned, it looks like this. You may wish to iron it flat but that is not really necessary.
6. Now slide the tub carefully over the wreath. Be extremely careful as the styrofoam wreath easily breaks through when you use force. Once the entire wreath is covered with fabric, adjust fabric so the ruffles are even. Wrap clear packing tape around the open bottom point of the wreath and then cover with the fabric ends. Turn edges in about 7 mm or 1/4 inch and hand stitch ends together.