1. Print out your bunny template and transfer the markings onto cardboard. Cut out shape. Then add hot glue to the surface of the cardboard.
2. Turn the bunny around with the hot glue facing downwards and press the shape onto hay. Add more glue and hay as neccessary.
3. Trim excess hay away.
4. Turn the shape over and repeat the same procedure again for the other side.
5. Once both sides are covered, use the wire to wrap around the figure several times to hold the hay even more in place and to enhance the shape of the bunny.
6. Glue the stick to what you consider to be the backside of the bunny. Glue on a ribbon bow and flower and a button on each side for eyes.