To make similar cards you will need:
- square 13.5 x 13.5 centimeter card in white or off white
To create the squares, you will need:
- an empty cereal box to create your squares (using a cereal box or similar gives each square sturdiness to hold the weight of
- stick glue
To embellish the squares, you will need the following items in the colors of white, gold and silver
- assorted scrapbook paper, textured paper, corrugated cardboard, and other pretty papers
- small embellishments out of resin, felt, plastic, wood, metal, sparkly fun foam, etc...
- beads, buttons, gems, etc...
- ribbons, mesh ribbons, feathers and such for embellishing the squares
You can also use:
- die cutting machines or motif punches with Christmas motifs
- anything else you find to fit the color scheme and style