When adding each new type of paper, lay paper over the card, adhere and trim excess paper away from the edges.
1. Adhere a torn strip of orange textured cardstock to the bottom of the card.
2. Adhere a torn strip of scrapbook paper to the left side of the card and a torn piece of orange textured cardstock to the right side of the card.
3. Chalk the edges of the orange strip with red chalk.
The Frame Piece:
4. Use the template and cut out a small frame from the red cardstock. Chalk the edges with gold chalk.
5. Wrap wire around the frame piece and secure on the back side with foam tape which will be later adhered to the artist trading card.
6. Emboss your heart according to the metal embossing instructions in the link below. (Follow steps 1-8). Once embossed, adhere a piece of foam tape to the backside of the heart and place it on the frame piece.
7. String 2 small heart beads on the gold wire.
8. Use the needle and punch a tiny hole in the top left of the ATC and also in the bottom left and insert the wire ends through these holes and secure the ends with tape on the back.
9. Attach the paper clip to the top right of the ATC.