1. Glue one end of the fringe garland with hot glue to the ball.
2. Start wrapping the garland around this in a spiral like way until the ball is completely covered.
3. Now the ball is completely covered.
4. If you do not have any hooks to use, you can create one using a paper clip. Open it up and create a look similar to the one in the image above. Then add hot glue to the ends and insert it into the top of the ball just so you can see the loop.
5. This is how the hook then looks when finished.
To decorate the ball further:
(This step is optional and only if you wish to decorate the ball any further.) Insert a bead and then a star sequin onto a pin and press it into the ball. You may wish to add a drop of glue to the end of the pin before inserting it into the ball to ensure it will hold. Continue randomly covering the ball with sequins and beads until the look you wish to achieve is acquired.