(Use the picture as placement guide for the different elements)
1. Cut a 9.5 cm square out of the natural paper and glue it onto centered onto the card.
2. Cut a light green strip measuring 4.5 x 13 cm and glue it to the left hand side of the card, leaving a 5 mm border on the right side and the top and bottom of the card.
3. Die cut “Happy Birthday and glue it onto the card.
4. Pierce the holes of the flower onto the pink cardstock and the holes of the leaves and stem onto the green cardstock. Use a pencil and draw a border about 5 mm from the holes on the backside of the motifs.
5. Then cut out the motifs.
6. You will notice on the templates that there are lines between the holes. These indicate how the stitches should look. Follow these examples and stitch using the appropriate colored thread. The picture below shows how to do the stitching. First secure your thread on the backside of the piece. Work from right to left. Come up through a hole of choice. Now insert your needle down through the hole before that hole (where the needle is going down in the picture). Come up now in the hole after the first hole (where the arrow is pointing to). This will complete one stitch. Continue this process until your motif is finished.
7. The center of the flower is created by connecting all of the holes to each other.
8. Now adhere the flower and the stem onto the card using 3-D foam tape.
9. Make 3 small holes in the top right of the card and insert the mini-brads through these holes.