1. Cut the above listed pieces out of yellow or your choice of felt.
2. Place the two bag pieces together. To give the bag a bottom so it will stand, follow steps 3-11 of the tutorial below.
3. Now your front and back pieces are finished and you need to add the handles. Take the two 24 cm long and 1.5 cm wide strips and pin each end 2.5 cm or 1 inch evenly inside of the bag as handles (2 ends inside the front side of the bag and 2 ends inside the back side of the bag). Sew the strips securely in place.
4. To add the closing flap, measure your button and create a button hole on one end of the flap strip.
5. Find the center of the bag and attatch the other end of the flap strip to the outside of the back side and sew in place. (See picture)
The back side
5. Fold the flap over to the front side and mark where your button hole is and sew a button on the front of the handbag where the marking is.