Before starting, print out the gingerbread house template to fit your paper. It is a PDF version so you will need the Adobe reader program to open it.
1. Follow the instructions on the pattern and transfer the markings on the pattern to the appropriate felt pieces and cut the pieces out.
2. First sew the 4 house pieces together using the blanket stitch. You have a front and back house piece and 2 side walls.
3. Now take the two roof pieces and sew the short sides together.
4. Place this piece now onto the house and match the two front and the two back roof angles to the felt and sew the roof on. You do not need to sew the side walls to the roof. The roof should hang over these.
5. Now sew the front roof piece onto the roof using the blanket stitch. Start adding the details and stitch each of these on using the embroidery floss.
6. This is a picture of the details.