1. For each flower you need to die cut 1 cardboard flower and 2 fabric flowers. For the flower center, cut out 2 cardboard circles and 2 fabric circles. (The centers only get covered on 1 side by the fabric as the second side will be glued onto the flower.
2. Brush on a thin coat of book binding glue to one side of the flower and one side of each center. It is important that the coat is thin so that the glue will not seep throught he fabric.
3. Press the fabric then onto the cardboard flower and each center. Repeat again for the second flower side.
4. Poke even holes around the outside edge of the flower.
5. Blanket Stitch around the flower until you reach the beginning. Tie a yarn loop to hang the flower if you like.
6. Also poke holes around the center circle and stitch around it, like you did to the flower. When finished, glue the center circle onto the flower.