1. Cut out four 5 cm white squares and cut out four 5 cm red squares
2. In each of the red squares, punch out a heart within the square, so that the point of the heart faces one of the outside corners of the square.
3. Glue each of the 4 red squares onto each of the white squares.
4. Punch out 4 smaller red hearts and adhere these in the heart aperature area within the red square.
5. Glue an acrylic heart on each of the 4 red hearts.
6. Glue the 4 completed squares onto the center of the card, in the direction you see them on the image above.
7. Glue the 5th acrylic heart in the center of the 4 squares.