Instructions: Follow the step-by-step instructions and the pictures below.
1. Place the first two dish towels with right sides facing over each other. Cut a 5 cm square from both sides of what will be the bottom of the bag. Now sew the 2 side seams together and the bottom seam together with a 1 cm seam allowance.
2. This is one bottom corner. You will now match the side corner seam and the bottom corner seam together...
3. ...like this...
4. ... and sew across this edge. Turn the bag and you now ...
5. ...have a floor in the bag.
6. To create the handles, you will now need the third towel. Cut 4 strips around 10-12 cm wide down the length of the towel. With right sides facing, sew 2 strips together on the short edges. Do the same with the other 2 strips. Now you have 2 very long strips. Fold each one lengthwise in half and sew down the long edge. Turn.
7. These are your 2 handles. Decide now how long they should be and cut off the excess on the raw short edge.
8. Pin each handle end about 5 cm inside of the bag where you would like it to be and sew in place.