1. Press the paper roll flat and cut 1.5 centimeter segments out of it. You will need 7 segments for one flower.
2. Paint five of the segments completely with white paint and the other two completely with green paint.
3. Paint the wooden skewer also green.
4. When all of the pieces are dry, first glue two of the white segments together and at the same time, sandwich the green wooden skewer between the “petals”. Now glue the remaining 3 white segments onto the first two and create a flower shape in the process.
5. Glue the two green segments onto the skewer as if they were leaves.
6. Glue a button onto each side of the center of the flower.