1. The cupcake motif was cut once completely out using the Eclips cartridge at the size of 90x90 mm. Then same sized parts were cut out using the pink and brown paper. Poke 7 random holes on the brown icing piece and attach the mini brads to it.
2. Now assemble the cupcake in this order: Place the whole cupcake in front of you. Then glue the pink trim in the proper place. Afterwards the mini brad heart embellished chocolate icing part is adhered to the cupcake using 3-D foam pads.
3. Cut out a yellow square that is 9 centimeters in size. Cut out a brown square that is 9.5 centimeters in size and adhere the smaller square centered on the larger one. Then glue the complete square on to the card, centered vertically but more upwards horizontally so that there is spare to glue on your sentiment at the bottom right of the card.
4. Then die cut out your sentiment out of brown cardstock and glue it onto the card.
5. If you like, use the white detail pieces from the cupcake icing of the whole cupcake piece and glue them onto the chocolate icing piece.