1. Paint the head with the beige paint and let dry. Dot on 2 eyes and let dry.
2. In the meantime, cut about 15 pieces of red yarn about 7 cm in length. Lay all of the pieces together and tie off at the middle. This will be the hair.
3. Once the face is dry, glue the hair piece on the head. Glue now the hat over the hair.
4. Paint the body in any color and chosen pattern. Once dry, glue the middle of the chenille arm piece on the backside of the cork and bring the 2 ends around to the front. Add the 2 wooden beads to the ends as hands.
5. Cut out a heart shape out of red cardstock and glue to the bottom of the cork as large red shoes.
6. Add details and embellishments as desired and your clown is finished.
*** A hot glue gun is a fast and effecient way of gluing 2 items together. Parents or guardians should be present at all times when children are using a hot glue gun!