* Parents can speed the glue drying time by using the hot glue gun to adhere the pieces together. Supervision is always recommended when using the hot glue gun around kids.
1. Paint the clay pot white and let it dry.
2. Poke a hole in the top of the styrofoam ball. Bend a 10-15 cm piece of white chennile in half. Now take the ends and bend them again to the center. Add a drop of glue to the hole in the ball and insert the ends in it.
3. Use thick craft glue to glue the head onto the body. If you would like it to go faster, a glue gun can also be used. Kids should be supervised during this step.
4. Add a dot of glue to the pink half pearl and let it dry a minute. Now press it onto the face as a nose.
5. Dot eyes on the face and draw whiskers and a mouth.
6. Now glue a piece of chenille on the back middle of the clay pot and bring the ends around to the front. Cut them to a desired length. Fold the hands a bit in and glue an egg to one hand.
7. Tie a pink ribbon to the neck.