1. Base coat your container with white paint and let thoroughly dry. It may be necessary to repeat if the paint did not cover the markings too well.
2. Remove the 2 bottom layers of the paper napkin and tear the edges to make them uneven. This blends better when overlapping the motifs so a thick straight line will not be seen.
3. Following the instructions below, adhere the paper napkin onto the bucket . You may have to overlap motifs to get a complete coverage.
4. While the glue is still wet, sprinkle glitter on the bucket if desired.
5. Around the top edge and maybe on some of the motifs, add textured snow paint to give it a wintery look.
6. Let completely dry.