1. Braid three white chenille stems together.
2. Cut a 15 cm or 6 inch piece of the stem off. Coil both braided stems in a snail shape.
3. Holding the small snail shape together, glue it to the top of the craft stick. This will be the head.
4. Now hold the larger snail shape together and glue it below the head.
5. Cut a 2 cm piece of white chenille for the snout. Coil it also into a snail shape and glue it to the face.
6. For the ears, cut 2 x 10 cm white chenille stems. Bend each of the pieces in half. Insert a scrap piece of pink chenille in the middle of each ear. Hold each ear together and and glue each completed ear then to the back of the head.
7. Parents need to help with this step: place one black bead on the table with the hole facing up. Use the craft knife and press down on the hole causing the bead to divide in half. Glue both halves on the face as eyes.
7. For the whiskers, cut 2 small pieces of thin black wire and glue them across the center of the snout. Glue one small piece of wire straight down. Then glue the pink half bead over the two pieces of wire as a nose.
8. For the arms, cut 2 x 12 cm pieces of white chenille and fold each one in half. Take the first folded piece and glue the open end to the right side of the the bunny at the height of the shoulder. Now repeat this for the left side.
9. Glue a wooden egg underneath one of the bunny hands.