Tip: After adding each new piece of paper, cut excess paper away by turning tag over and trimming along the edge.
1. Use your Fiskars Shape Boss and cut out one jumbo tag and one gift tag. Cover the large tag with the spring paper and the smaller tag with the polka dot paper.
2. Tear first a piece of dark pink textured cardstock and adhere it to the bottom of the large tag.
3. Then tear a strip of green scrapbook paper and adhere it to the left side of the large tag.
4. Tear a piece of polka dot paper and then adhere it to the bottom of the large tag.
5. Cut a piece of green scrapbook paper and adhere it to the bottom of the small tag.
6. Punch out one large heart from the dark pink textured cardstock and 2 daisies from the green scrapbook paper.
7. Place a piece of 3-D foam tape on the backside of the heart and stick it to the small tag.
8. Glue a small button on the bottom left corner of the small tag and punch a hole in the top center and through the large tag. Insert the yellow flower brad.
9. Stick the flowers on the large tag and punch 2 holes in the center of each flower. Insert wire from the backside through the holes and insert the ends through the holes of the buttons and twist wire to secure. Let the ends dangle.
10. Punch a hole in the top of the large tag, insert an eyelet and add the fiber ribbon for decoration.