Tip: After adding each new piece of paper, cut excess paper away by turning tag over and trimming along the edge.
1. First, cover the entire tag with the polka dot paper.
2. Tear now a sheet of of the second paper so that it covers the bottom half of the tag. Try to use the left half of the paper so that the red is seen well. This is a good contrast to the polka dot paper.
3. Now tear another strip of the second paper within the blue part and cover the diagonal right bottom eigth of the card.
4. Die cut two butterflies out of the second paper. Try to also get contrasting colors. Cut a strip of the second paper and insert it through the butterflies. Turn the butterflies a little bit and adhere the strip now on the tag.
5. Punch out five flowers and use 3-D foam pads to adhere them randomly to the top half of the tag. Glue a gold sequin on each flower.
6. Glue three sequins to the bottom of the tag where the 2 torn papers meet.
7. Add an eyelet to the top of the tag if necessary and tie the cording through the hole.