1. Follow this Paper Easter Bunny Garland Tutorial to first create the bunny garland you will need for this project.
2. To create the upcycled ribbon roll holders, measure the empty ribbon spool height. Then add 2 centimeters to the measurement for the width of the paper strip. The small ribbon roll was 1.5 centimeters high, so 3.5 centimeters were then marked on the paper. For the length of the paper strip, measure the length of the garland you have made and add about 1-2 centimeters for overlapping and this will be the length of the paper strip. This paper strip here was approximately 29 centimeters in width.
3. Then score 1 centimeter down both long sides of the strip. Use the bone folder and crease the scored lines.
4. Open it up again and snip the paper at about 1 centimeter intervals from the outside edge to the creased line on both sides. This will make the strip easier to fold around the ribbon roll. You are covering the side of the ribbon roll to cover the empty space so you can glue the garland on it.
5. Wrap the paper around the ribbon roll and glue the tabs down using a strong glue.
6. Repeat on the other side of the spool.
7. Now the side of the roll is covererd. Cut a circle to place on the inside of the roll so the area is covered.
8. Die cut a scallop circle (if you have the machine and dies) or simply cut out a larger circle.
9. Then glue the holder onto the large circle.
10. Wrap and glue the bunny garland around the holder and you are finished.