1. First cover the front of the white card with the scrapbook paper.
2. Cut a wide cardstock strip to cover the bottom of the card and glue it on. Stamp birthday message in the lower right corner of the paper strip.
3. For the scallop, adhere a piece of the scrapbook over a piece of cereal box. Then again glue a layer of cereal box to these. Once the glue is dry, die cut the a large scallop out. This is now thicker and sturdy, like chipboard. Die cut a circle to fit the center of the scallop and adhere it to the scallop. Punch a small hole in each scalloped edge. Adhere the scallop to the card.
4. Trace the chipboard 18 onto scrapbook paper and cut out the paper 18. Glue it onto the chipboard number and then the number onto the card.
5. Punch 3 small holes in the top right of the paper strip and insert the brads.