For this project you will need:
- 1 hand washcloth measuring approximately
20 cm x 15 cm (or cut 2 normal terry washcloths to
the size of 20 cm x 17 cm)
- red checked ribbon
- 2 x 6mm black wooden beads (for eyes)
- 8 mm orange bead for nose
- 2 small brown buttons
- 1 red bell
- basic sewing supplies
- white ribbon for hanging
1. Double your material so that the right sides are facing each other. Trace the patterns and transfer your markings onto the material. Pin and cut out. Insert a loop between the material at the head. This will be the hanging loop. Sew the snowman with a 0.75 cm or a 1/4 inch seam allowance. Leave an opening at the bottom for turning.
2. Turn and stuff with fiberfill. Hand sew the bottom closed.
3. Sew on the bead eyes, nose and the buttons.
4. Tie the ribbon around the neck and add a bell to the ribbon.
Snowman Pattern (1/4 inch or 0,75 mm seam allowance is included)