1. Cut out a gold circle, emboss it and then glue it to the center of the card.
2. Cut a strip piece of corrugated cardboard out that is long enough to cover the card and wide enough to cover almost half of the card. Here the cardboard was cut along with the wave design. Glue this strip then onto the card.
3. Cut a trumpet motif out of the shiny gold cardboard. You can make a trumpet, bell, tree, angel, .... what ever you like. You can design the motif free hand or use a template. Cookie cutters make wonderful templates for basic shapes. Glue the trumpet to the card like you see in the picture.
4. Cut a piece of ribbon out and glue it to the trumpet.
5. Decorate your card with gold stickers in spaces that may look a little empty.