For one terracotta pot you will need:
- jute cord in beige and brown colors
- strong double-sided tape
- craft glue if necessary to secure ends onto the pot
1. First cover the pot with double-sided tape.
2. Starting at the top rim, start pressing the darker colored cord onto the tape making sure it adheres well. Keep wrapping the cord around the pot rim until it is covered.
3. Now continue with the lighter colored cord and keep wrapping and pressing it onto the pot until you reach the bottom. Cut the end at an angle and if necessary, add a drop of glue to the end and press it firmly onto the pot to assure it will not come unravel.